Skip to main content

Respawn

Hello everybody. I am back!


After more than 3 years of hiatus I want to start posting again.
Maybe the posts will not be as personal as before or as long as before but I want to reopen this space to offer a little bit of insight into what goes through my head when I am doing my work.
And talking about that, I have some exciting new: I am no longer in Barcelona nor am I working on indie games!



In August of 2017 I accepted a position as a Junior Level designer at Ubisoft Reflections in Newcastle upon Tyne!



It has almost been 2 years here and I am now a Level designer after successfully shipping The Division 2 and having worked on the first episode for the Year One pass: Expeditions.

This has been a huge achievement and I have grown a lot since the last time I wrote in here. Both professionally and personally.

I am quite excited of what the future holds and I am ready to share most of things that happened in this 3 year gap in future posts.







This is all for now.

Hopefully I can go more in depth into level design topics in the coming months and ramble a bit about how I operate when working on that.



See you in future posts everybody!