Skip to main content

Changes and adaptability

Hello everyone.

It's been quite a few weeks that I haven't been around here. And a lot has happened.

First things first. I'll be able to continue working where I am now at. And that is great. But there were times I was not so sure about it.

In fact I was considering other offers. And some friends and partners offered me a role in their development group but I took too many time thinking about it and lost the opportunity.

Meanwhile I also started the application for one of the most important scholarships here in Spain. And I also changed my approach to the leaving my actual house. I will, but in an different way.

The thing that shocked me the most though is how one of the coworkers was fired this Friday. After all this months working there, there was the sensation that we started to make a solid group of friends. And this tears it apart.

The decision has it's logic. The projects we're about to develop don't need that role in the team. But still, it's a bummer.

Anyway I don't have much time for that, since another one is leaving and lots of other kinds of thoughts merged with this topic yesterday. Also, I need to clear my mind and start finishing some stuff from the other projects I'm participating.

Not much to say, I'll try to make more time to write, but this is it for today.

See ya!

J.