Skip to main content

Greenlit!

Hello everyone!

This post is going to be really short. For the last year (or almost a year) I've been working in a project that we launched in greenlight at the beginning of this month. And we're arlready greenlit!
You can take a look at the game trailer here ->



It's basically a youtuber simulator with a little bit of life management in it to spice things up. So you create your own self, start a channel and create lots of videos for it. Eventually you'll get enough views to make a living out of it. Change your house, your routine, upgrade your equipment and get a chance to be the next vlogger star!

For this project I've been doing environment art, UI design, 2D art and lately character assets as well as art documentation. So I've been doing all sorts for things.

Since I've been working a lot of time on this project, long time readers may find in this the reason for some of my posts. And they might be right to think that.

Anyway, launching a Greenlight has been a very different experience for me. And I found myself confused with the generally warm reception. I was even surprised that we got copied  a week into the process by some Russian developer.

For more details on the project you can check out the steam page:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=557508204&searchtext=youtubers

And expect another new post pretty quickly, since Ludum Dare was last week and I participated with a group of friends.

And with that said, see you soon!

Joan.