Skip to main content

Ship it. Whatever it is.

Hello everyone!

It's been two weeks since the last time I wrote anything here. And a lot of things happened. Like always. That's what life is about. Things happening without stop.

I don't even know where I was going with that so... Anyway, the project I've been working with some friends from the master I took is almost done. It's not pretty, it does not have good music or brilliant particle effects. But we have to leave it. It was a one month project, and that time has passed.

So, we have to ship it. 

As much as it hurts knowing there was so many improvements we could do. We have to walk away from it. It was an exercise and hopefully a trend for us. We needed more experience and we got it.

It also brought to light many things about our personalities, commitment and ability to stay focused and accompany that focus with work.

We have many issues to think about but it's been fun. Hopefully we'll continue doing this kinds of things. 

For me personally these days have been puzzling. I've been thinking a lot about my future in the company I'm at the moment. I've talked with a lot of friends in other companies and I also accepted to collaborate in an architecture contest.

Also, I've realised that maybe. Just MAYBE. I'm in too many projects at the same time. It's definitely more than 6, the ones from work included.

But after talking with one friend, he told me that pressure is what transforms rocks into diamonds. Maybe not this way, but I hope you get the message. 

I think I got it, so I went back to my parents house for a day and a half to recharge my batteries.

Summer is going to be a wild ride. I hope I can share with you all.

Nothing more for now! See ya!