Skip to main content

Table Top Adventures!

Hello everyone!

After a few days of rest, I've managed to make some time to draw again. This time I wanted to do something I had in my mind for a few months already.
Right after I started working I also began playing D&D. Well, it's actually lord of the Rings, but I the point is that I started to be interested in tabletop gaming.
Almost at the same time, a group of people from Gametrailers started their adventure in D&D. And I've been following their story.

And I have to say, it has been fantastic. They're a joy to watch and it's always funny. So I decided I wanted to draw them. And until now I couldn't do it. Now, there are four members in their party: Hogger a brute half orc that wants revenge.
Laila Melamne, a beatiful wood elf druid.
Pervince Tosscobble, the hero-wannabe halfling bard that will steal your heart.
And Andry High the least known halfling thief.

During their journey lots of things happened, and I tried to include as many references to those in the drawing.  




I'm already colouring this one but I intend to work hard on this one. I really want it to feel like an adventure. Like those old Army of Darkness and Conan Posters. Hope I can share the end result soon.

See you everyone :D